Benjamin Franklin Travel Grant
A man of the Enlightenment, philosopher and scientist, Benjamin Franklin was also a great diplomat and friend of France. This travel grant is named after him and aims at giving students enrolled in an American University an opportunity to discover France. It is open to sophomore, junior & senior students who are enrolled in a double major including one major in French and one major in another discipline. Consideration will also be given to students enrolled in a minor/certificate in French and majoring in another subject.
Applications from students who are in a course combining French and a non-humanities major such as pre-med, law, engineering, sciences, computer sciences, mathematics, business & management are encouraged.
The Benjamin Franklin Travel Grant
• Provides successful candidates with a stipend of $900 to support their travel to France.
• Gives selected candidates the possibility to travel to France according to their academic and professional projects (studies, internship, specific visits…)
• Offers selected students the opportunity to access the network of Benjamin Franklin Alumni.
• Sophomore, Junior & Senior students who have reached their 18th birthday before departure.
• Enrolled in a double major program combining a major in French and a major in another discipline in an American University when applying. Consideration will also be given to students enrolled in a minor/certificate in French and majoring in another subject.
• Mobility period: 90 days max or, if for more than 90 days, the student is responsible for applying for a visa.
Application Process and Deadlines
- • The selection will be based on candidate’s academic qualities and motivation.
- • Next call : mid-January 2015
- • Deadline : March 13, 2015
How to Apply? (application will be open soon)
Please contact our program manager at : email@example.com